Australian Valve is the most famous F317 valve manufacturer in Australia.F317 valves are valves made from the austenitic stainless steel alloy F317, also known as Grade 317. This alloy is a higher alloyed austenitic stainless steel, which contains higher levels of chromium, nickel, and molybdenum than standard austenitic stainless steels such as 304 or 316. The increased alloying elements in F317 provide enhanced resistance to corrosion and improved high-temperature strength. F317 valves are commonly used in high-temperature and corrosive applications, particularly in the chemical, petrochemical, and power generation industries. These valves are known for their excellent corrosion resistance in harsh environments, making them ideal for use in applications where exposure to highly corrosive substances is common. F317 valves are available in a range of types and configurations, including ball valves, gate valves, globe valves, check valves, and butterfly valves. The specific type of F317 valve used will depend on the specific application and the requirements of the equipment.
- Corrosion resistance
- High-temperature resistance
- Strength and durability
- Chemical processing
- Petrochemical processing
- Power generation
- F317 Ball valve
- F317 Globe valve
- F317 Gate valve
- F317 Check valve
- F317 Butterfly valve
- F317 Diaphragm valve
- F317 valves are commonly used in chemical processing applications where exposure to highly corrosive substances is common. These valves are used in a wide range of chemical processes, including the production of fertilizers, pharmaceuticals, and plastics.
- F317 valves are used in petrochemical processing applications such as refining and oil and gas production. These valves are used to control the flow of fluids and gases and to prevent leaks and spills.
- F317 valves are used in power generation applications such as steam turbines and nuclear power plants. These valves are used to control the flow of steam and other fluids and gases in high-temperature environments.
- F317 valves are also used in food and beverage processing applications where corrosion resistance is critical. These valves are used to control the flow of liquids and gases in a variety of food and beverage processing operations.
- Available materials: F317
- Class: 150 to 2500
- Nominal Pressure: PN6 to PN450
- Size: ½” to 80”
- Ends: Flanged, Wafer, Lug, Buttweld, Socket weld, Threaded
- Operations: Lever operated, Gear operated, Electric actuated, Pneumatic