Titanium Check Valve
Australian Valve is a leading Titanium Check Valve Supplier in Australia. A titanium check valve is a type of industrial valve designed to allow the flow of fluids in one direction while preventing backflow or reverse flow in the opposite direction. It uses a clapper or disc mechanism to achieve this function, which moves freely in one direction (usually assisted by the flow of the fluid) and then closes to block the flow if the fluid tries to reverse.
Australian Valve is a leading Titanium Check Valve Supplier in Australia. Overall, titanium check valves are chosen for applications where their unique combination of corrosion resistance, strength, and lightweight properties is required. As with any valve selection, it’s crucial to consider factors such as pressure ratings, temperature range, flow capacity, and the specific fluid characteristics to ensure the appropriate valve is used for the intended application.
- Corrosion Resistance: Titanium is known for its exceptional corrosion resistance, even in highly aggressive environments. This property makes titanium check valves an ideal choice for handling corrosive fluids in industries such as chemical processing, petrochemical, marine, and offshore applications.
- Lightweight: Titanium is a lightweight metal, which can be beneficial in applications where weight is a concern, such as aerospace and marine applications.
- High Strength: Despite its light weight, titanium exhibits high strength, providing excellent mechanical durability to the check valve.
- Biocompatibility: Titanium is biocompatible, meaning it is non-toxic and suitable for use in medical and pharmaceutical applications.
- High Temperature Resistance: Titanium check valves can withstand high temperatures, making them suitable for applications involving elevated temperature fluids.
- Low Maintenance: Due to its corrosion resistance and durability, titanium check valves generally require minimal maintenance, reducing downtime and maintenance costs.
- Chemical Processing: Titanium check valves are used in chemical plants to prevent backflow and protect equipment from corrosive chemicals.
- Oil and Gas: These valves are employed in oil and gas pipelines to ensure unidirectional flow and prevent backflow of oil, gas, and other fluids.
- Petrochemical Industry: In the petrochemical industry, titanium check valves are used to control the flow of aggressive hydrocarbons and petrochemical products.
- Marine and Offshore: Titanium check valves are suitable for marine applications, including seawater systems, due to their resistance to corrosion in saltwater environments.
- Aerospace: Titanium check valves find applications in aircraft systems where weight savings and corrosion resistance are essential.
- Medical and Pharmaceutical: Titanium check valves are used in medical devices and pharmaceutical processing systems due to their biocompatibility and corrosion resistance.
- Water Treatment: These valves are employed in water treatment facilities to prevent backflow and maintain the direction of water flow.
- Body: Titanium TA1, TA2, TA10, TC4, GR2, GR3, GR5, Duplex Stainless Steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel, Alloy
- 20, CN7M, Hastelloy, Carbon Steel, WC6, WC9, C5, C12, LCB, CF3M
- Disc: Titanium TA1, TA2, TA10, TC4, GR2, GR3, GR5Duplex Stainless Steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel, Alloy 20,
- CN7M, Hastelloy, Carbon Steel, WC6,WC9, ?C5, C12, LCB, CF3M
- Trim: Incoloy 800, Incoloy 800H, Incoloy 825, SS304, SS316, SS304L, SS316L, 13%Cr.Steel, Stellite, Hastelloy,
- Alloy 20, Duplex Stainless Steel, Super Duplex Stainless Steel
- Gland Packing: Graphite, PTFE
- Nominal Size: 2″ to 24″
- Nominal Pressure: PN 1.0 to 25 Mpa, Class 150 to Class 2500