Pneumatic Double Seat Control Valve
Australian valve is the biggest Pneumatic double seat control valve manufacturer in Australia. A pneumatic double seat control valve is a type of control valve that operates using compressed air to control the flow of fluids through a pipeline. It consists of two valve seats and a movable valve plug that controls the flow of fluid between the two seats.
The working principle of a pneumatic double seat control valve is based on the balance between the air pressure acting on the diaphragm and the force exerted by the fluid on the valve plug. When the control signal is received, compressed air is supplied to the actuator, which moves the valve plug up or down, allowing or restricting the flow of fluid through the valve.
In normal operating condition, the valve plug is positioned midway between the two valve seats, allowing the fluid to flow through the valve without any restriction. When the control signal is received, the air pressure in the actuator is increased or decreased, causing the valve plug to move up or down. As a result, the flow area between the two valve seats is reduced, increasing the resistance to flow, and reducing the flow rate.
Australian valve is the prime Pneumatic double seat control valve manufacturer in Australia and the design of the valve ensures that the valve plug remains balanced between the two valve seats, ensuring accurate control of the flow rate. Additionally, the use of compressed air as the control medium provides quick and precise control of the valve, making it suitable for use in applications that require rapid response times and accurate control of the flow rate.
- The double seat design allows for precise control of flow, making it ideal for applications that require tight process control.
- These valves have relatively few moving parts, which means they require less maintenance than other types of valves.
- The pneumatic actuator allows for quick and precise control of the valve, which is useful in applications where fast response time is important.
- These valves are available in a wide range of sizes and materials, making them suitable for a variety of applications, including those in harsh environments.
- Chemical and petrochemical Industry
- Power Generation Plants
- Oil and gas Industry
- Pulp and Paper Industry
- Water treatment Industry
- Available Materials: Ductile Iron, Cast iron, WCB, WCC, WC6, LCC, LCB, SS316, SS304, F51, F53, F55
- Class: 150 to 2500
- Nominal Pressure: PN10 to PN450
- Size: ½” to 24”
- Medium: Air, Water, Chemical, Steam, Oil
- Operations: Pneumatic Actuated