Pneumatic Cage Control Valve
Australian valve is famous for Pneumatic cage control valve manufacturer in Australia. A pneumatic cage control valve is a type of control valve that uses compressed air to operate the valve’s positioner and actuator, which control the flow of fluid through the valve. The valve body contains a cage that holds the valve plug, and the positioner and actuator control the movement of the valve plug within the cage.
The function of a pneumatic cage control valve is to regulate the flow of fluid (such as gas, steam, or liquid) through a pipeline or system. When the valve is in the closed position, fluid flow is completely stopped. When the valve is in the open position, fluid flows through the valve body and out the other end.
The positioner and actuator work together to control the valve plug’s position within the cage. The positioner senses the fluid flow and adjusts the actuator to position the valve plug accordingly, to maintain a constant flow rate or pressure. The compressed air supplied to the actuator creates a force that moves the valve plug in response to the positioner’s signal.
Australian valve is a top Pneumatic cage control valve manufacturer in Australia and is a crucial component of process control systems, providing accurate and precise control of fluid flow rates and pressures in a wide range of industrial applications.
- They are relatively simple in design and have few moving parts, which makes them less likely to malfunction or fail.
- Are relatively inexpensive compared to other types of control valves, which makes them a cost-effective option for many applications.
- They can be operated remotely, which eliminates the need for workers to be near the valve while it is being operated, improving safety in the workplace.
- These valves come in a variety of designs, which makes them suitable for a wide range of applications and fluid types.
- Oil and gas Industry
- Power Generation Plants
- Chemical Processing Industries
- Water treatment Pants
- Automotive Industries
- Marine Industries
- Body Material: Cast iron, Ductile iron, Carbon, Stainless steel, Bronze, Aluminum
- Size: The size of the valve is also determined by the connection size, which can vary from small pipe size (1/4″ to 2″) to large pipe size (10″ and above).
- Ends: Flanged, butt weld, socket weld, threaded