Australian Valves is the topmost Plunger Valve Manufacturer & Supplier in Australia. A plunger valve is a type of quarter-turn valve that is operated by a plunger that either opens or closes the valve. The plunger is generally a cylindrical or conical object that moves up and down within the valve body to control the flow of fluids. It works by using a piston or plunger that is moved up and down by a handwheel or actuator.
This movement allows the valve to control the rate of flow through the system and can be made from a variety of materials, including stainless steel, cast iron, PVC and bronze. It is a type of on-off valve that is designed to provide reliable shut-off and control of fluid flow in industrial applications. It typically has a straight-through design, which means that the fluid flows in a straight line through the valve body when the valve is open.
Australian valves is the leading Plunger Valve Manufacturer & Supplier in Australia and its aim is to provide a reliable and efficient way to control fluid flow in industrial applications.
- Valve body
- Reliable and efficient flow control.
- Easy to operate and maintain.
- Can be used in a wide range of industrial applications.
- Can be used in high-pressure and high-temperature applications.
- Chemical and petrochemical industries.
- Water treatment plants.
- Power generation plants.
- Food and beverage processing plants.
- Shut-off and control of fluid flow in pipelines, tanks, and other industrial equipment.
- Control of fluid flow in mixing and blending systems.
- Used in hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Used in process control and automation systems.