Lift Check Valve
Australian Valve is the best Lift Check Valve Manufacturer & Supplier in Australia. We supply to cities like Bendigo, Bundaberg Central, Geraldton, etc. A lift check valve is a type of non-return valve that prevents fluid from flowing back through a pipeline. It is commonly used in applications where it is important to maintain the flow of fluid in a single direction.
The valve consists of a disc that is connected to a hinge or pivot point within the valve body. When fluid flows through the valve in the correct direction, the disc is lifted off its seat and allows the fluid to pass through. If fluid begins to flow back through the valve in the opposite direction, the disc falls back onto its seat and blocks the flow, preventing fluid from flowing back through the pipeline.
Australian Valve is the greatest Lift Check Valve Manufacturer & Supplier in Australia and are available in various sizes, materials, and pressure ratings to meet the specific requirements.
Some of the key features of lift check valves include:
- A body and bonnet made from materials such as cast iron, carbon steel, or stainless steel
- A disc that is connected to a hinge or pivot point
- A spring that helps to hold the disc in place and provides a reliable seal
- A wide range of sizes and configurations to meet the needs of different applications
- Simple and reliable design
- Prevents backflow and maintains flow direction
- Easy to install and maintain
- Oil and gas
- Power generation
- Water and wastewater treatment
- Chemical processing
- Hinge pin
- Body Material – BS 1868, BS 1873, API 6D, ASME B16.34, Carbon, Stainless, Alloy, Cast Steel( A216 WCB, WCC, LCB, LCC, WC6, WC9), WCB, SS304, 316L, Duplex Steel, 904L, Aluminium bronze , Stainless Steel [ SS316 , SS304, SS316L, SS904L, CF8, CF8M, F304, F316, F31L, F51, F3,F55, F91 ]
- Class – 150LB to 900LB
- Size – 1/2 ‘’- 40’’
- Ends – Flanged, socket weld, threaded, butt weld