Forged Cryogenic Trunnion Ball valve
Australian Valve is a leading Forged Cryogenic Trunnion Ball valve manufacturer in Australia. A forged cryogenic trunnion ball valve is a type of industrial valve designed to regulate the flow of fluid or gas in a cryogenic system. Cryogenic systems are those that operate at extremely low temperatures, typically below -150°C.The valve’s trunnion design means that it is supported by bearings at both ends of the valve stem, which helps to reduce friction and wear.
The valve body and ball are made of forged materials to ensure strength and durability, and they are designed to withstand the extreme cold temperatures of cryogenic systems. The ball valve design of this valve means that it can be opened or closed quickly and easily, making it ideal for applications where fast response times are required. The valve is also designed to provide tight shutoff, preventing any leakage of fluid or gas.
- Valve body
- Seal Rings
- Enhanced performance in low-temperature applications: Cryogenic Trunnion Ball Valves are designed to withstand extremely low temperatures, making them ideal for use in cryogenic applications.
- Improved durability and strength: The forging process creates a stronger, more durable valve body, reducing the risk of failure due to extreme temperature or pressure conditions.
- Reduced risk of leaks: The trunnion design of these valves helps to ensure a tight seal, reducing the risk of leakage.
- Easy operation: The ball valve design of these valves makes them easy to operate, with a quarter-turn of the handle or actuator being all that is needed to open or close the valve.
- Versatile: These valves are suitable for a wide range of applications, including in the oil and gas, petrochemical, and chemical industries, among others.
- Low maintenance: Forged Cryogenic Trunnion Ball Valves are low maintenance, with only minimal lubrication and regular inspection required to keep them functioning properly.
- Cost-effective: Although initially more expensive than other types of valves, the enhanced durability and reduced maintenance requirements of these valves can make them a cost-effective option over the long term.
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical & petrochemical
- Forged Cryogenic Trunnion Ball Valves are commonly used in LNG plants where natural gas is liquefied for transportation and storage. These valves are designed to withstand extremely low temperatures and maintain the flow of cryogenic fluids.
- Cryogenic fluids are often used in chemical processing for cooling, refrigeration, and other purposes. Forged Cryogenic Trunnion Ball Valves are ideal for use in these applications due to their ability to withstand extreme temperatures.
- Forged Cryogenic Trunnion Ball Valves are also used in the production, storage, and transportation of industrial gasses such as nitrogen, oxygen, and helium. These valves are designed to ensure the safe and efficient flow of these gasses at low temperatures.
- Cryogenic fluids are also used in the aerospace industry for rocket fuel, propellants, and other applications. Forged Cryogenic Trunnion Ball Valves are commonly used in these applications to control the flow of cryogenic fluids.
- Body: CF8, CF8M, SS304, SS316
- Bonnet: Stainless Steel
- Stem: Stainless Steel
- Seal Ring: PTFE
- Nominal Diameter: DN15 to DN65
- Nominal Pressure: PN16 to PN64
- Temperature: -196℃ to +80℃