Australian Valve is the most Famous valve manufacturer in Australia.F347 is a type of austenitic stainless steel that contains niobium, which gives it improved corrosion resistance and high-temperature strength. F347 valves are valves made from this type of steel and are designed to be used in applications where high-temperature and corrosion resistance are required. The specific type of F347 valve used in an application will depend on the requirements of the equipment and the specific industry in which they are used. Factors such as the type of fluid being controlled, the temperature and pressure of the system, and the flow rate will all be considered when selecting the appropriate type of valve. Overall, F347 valves are used in applications where high-temperature strength and corrosion resistance are required. The specific application of F347 valves will depend on the requirements of the equipment and the specific industry in which they are used.
- Corrosion resistance
- High-temperature strength
Industries which use F347 valve
- Chemical Industry
- Oil and Gas Industry
- Power Generation Industry
- Aerospace Industry
Types of F347 valves
- Gate Valves
- Ball Valves
- Globe Valves
- Check Valves
- Butterfly Valves
Applications of F347 valve
- F347 valves are commonly used in chemical processing plants due to their excellent resistance to corrosion in acidic and alkaline environments. They are used in applications such as reactors, distillation columns, and pipelines.
- F347 valves are used in the oil and gas industry due to their high-temperature strength and corrosion resistance. They are used in applications such as pipelines, offshore drilling rigs, and refineries.
- F347 valves are used in power plants due to their ability to operate at high temperatures without losing their strength. They are used in applications such as steam turbines, boilers, and heat exchangers.
- F347 valves are used in aerospace applications due to their high-temperature strength and corrosion resistance. They are used in applications such as jet engines, rockets, and space vehicles.
- Available materials: F347
- Class: 150 to 2500
- Nominal Pressure: PN6 to PN450
- Size: ½” to 80”
- Ends: Flanged, Wafer, Lug, Buttweld, Socket weld, Threaded
- Operations: Lever operated, Gear operated, Electric actuated, Pneumatic actuated