Duplex Globe Valve
Australian Valve is a leading Duplex Globe Valve Supplier in Australia. The duplex globe valve is designed to provide enhanced sealing and reliability compared to a standard globe valve. It features two discs that move in opposite directions on a common stem, allowing for balanced flow and reduced friction. This design helps to minimize wear and improve the valve’s sealing capabilities, especially in high-pressure and high-temperature applications.
Australian Valve is a leading Duplex Globe Valve Supplier in Australia. It’s important to note that duplex globe valves may have specific design variations and features depending on the manufacturer and application requirements. Therefore, it is recommended to consult with valve manufacturers or industry experts for more detailed information and specific recommendations based on your specific needs.
- Actuator or handwheel
- Improved Sealing: The dual-disc configuration provides enhanced sealing performance, reducing the potential for leakage.
- Balanced Flow: The opposing movement of the discs helps to balance the flow forces, resulting in smoother operation and reduced wear.
- Enhanced Durability: The duplex design reduces friction and wear on the sealing surfaces, leading to increased longevity and reduced maintenance requirements.
- High-Pressure and High-Temperature Applications: Duplex globe valves are suitable for applications that involve challenging operating conditions, such as in oil and gas processing, chemical plants, and power generation facilities.
- Control and Regulation: Globe valves, including duplex configurations, are well-suited for precise flow control and throttling operations.
- Oil and Gas Industry: Globe valves, including duplex configurations, are used in upstream, midstream, and downstream operations of the oil and gas industry. They can be found in pipelines, refineries, storage facilities, and petrochemical plants for flow control of crude oil, natural gas, refined products, and various chemicals.
- Power Generation: Globe valves are commonly employed in power plants, including thermal power plants and nuclear power plants. They are used in boiler systems, feedwater systems, steam lines, and turbine control systems for flow control and isolation.
- Chemical Processing: Globe valves are suitable for controlling fluid flow in chemical processing plants. They are used in processes such as chemical reactions, mixing, and separation, where precise flow control is required.
- Water and Wastewater Treatment: Globe valves are used in water treatment plants, wastewater treatment facilities, and desalination plants. They play a role in controlling the flow of water, chemicals, and sludge in various treatment processes.
- HVAC Systems: Globe valves find application in heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems for regulating the flow of water or other fluids. They are used in systems such as chilled water loops, hot water systems, and boiler control.
- Body: Duplex Stainless Steel 4A, 5A, 6A, Super Duplex Stainless Steel, Alloy 20, Hastelloy, Titanium, Stainless Steel
- Disc: A182 F51, F53, F55
- Disc Nut: A182 F51, F53, F55
- Stem: A182 F51, F53, F55
- Nut: A194.4
- Bolt: A193 B16
- Gasket: Stainless Steel+Graphite
- Backseat: A182 F51, F53, F55
- Bonnet: A890 4A, A890 5A, A890 6A
- Packing: Graphite, PTFE
- Pin: A182 F6a
- Gland: A182 F316L
- Gland Follower: A351 CF8
- Stem Nut: Copper Alloy
- Nominal Size: DN50 to DN400
- Nominal Pressure: Class150 to Class1500, PN16 to PN63
- End Connection: Flanged, Buttweld, Socketweld
- Operations: Handwheel, Electric Actuated, Pneumatic Actuated