Dual Plate Wafer Check Valve
Australian Valve is a leading dual plate wafer check valve manufacturer in Australia. Dual Plate Wafer Check Valve is a type of check valve that is used to regulate the flow of fluids in a piping system. It is called “dual plate” because it has two spring-loaded plates or discs that are hinged together and open and close based on the flow of fluid. When the fluid flows through the valve in the forward direction, the pressure of the fluid lifts the plates and allows the fluid to flow through the valve. When the flow is reversed, the plates close due to the pressure of the fluid, preventing the backflow of fluid. This ensures that the fluid flows in the desired direction, preventing damage to the system and ensuring that the fluid does not backflow into areas where it is not intended to be. One of the key features of the Dual Plate Wafer Check Valve is its compact design, which makes it ideal for use in applications where space is limited. It is lightweight and easy to install, and it can be used in a variety of applications, including water treatment, chemical processing, and oil and gas production.
Our Dual Plate Wafer Check Valves are typically made from high-quality materials such as cast iron, ductile iron, or stainless steel, which makes them durable and long-lasting. They are available in a range of sizes and pressure ratings to suit different applications and operating conditions.
- Plates or discs
- Hinge pin
- The Dual Plate Wafer Check Valve has a compact design, which makes it easy to install in tight spaces.
- The valve has a low pressure drop, which means that it does not significantly affect the flow rate of the fluid.
- The valve operates quietly, which makes it ideal for use in applications where noise is a concern.
- The valve has few moving parts, which makes it low-maintenance and reduces the need for repairs and replacements.
- The valve is resistant to water hammer, which occurs when the flow of fluid is suddenly stopped or changed direction, causing a shock wave that can damage the piping system.
- The valve is designed to allow for flow in both directions, which makes it versatile and suitable for use in a range of applications.
- Dual Plate Wafer Check Valves are generally more cost-effective than other types of check valves, which makes them a popular choice for many applications.
- Oil and gas
- Chemical processing
- Water treatment
- Pulp and paper
- Mining and minerals
- Power generation
- Marine and offshore
- Steel manufacturing
- Railway and transportation