Australian Valve is the topmost Diaphragm Valve Manufacturer & Supplier in Australia. A diaphragm valve is a type of valve that uses a flexible diaphragm to control the flow of fluid in a pipeline. The diaphragm is typically made of rubber or similarly flexible material and is positioned between the valve body and the process fluid. When the valve is open, fluid can flow through the valve, and when the valve is closed, the diaphragm blocks the flow of fluid.
The working of a diaphragm valve is based on the movement of a flexible diaphragm that separates the process fluid from the valve body. The diaphragm is typically made of rubber or similar flexible material and is attached to an actuator, such as a manual lever, electric motor, or pneumatic cylinder.
Australian Valve is the foremost Diaphragm Valve Manufacturer & Supplier in Australia and provides quality assured of materials and design. All the products are tested according to requirements and standards.
- Repairs can be made without interrupting the pipeline
- Stem leakage is eliminated
- Does not have pockets to trap solids or slurries
- Provide bubble-tight service
- Offer good chemical resistance
- Paper and pulp
- Minerals and mining
- Available Materials: Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, Alloy 20, WCB, WC6, WCC, LCB, LCC , SS304, SS316, CF8, CF8M
- Class: 150 to 600
- Nominal Pressure: PN10 to PN100
- Size: 1” to 48”
- Ends: Flanged, Threaded
- Operation: Handwheel, electric actuated, pneumatic actuated, Gear operated