Cryogenic Pneumatic Actuated Globe Valve
Australian valve is a leading Cryogenic Pneumatic actuated globe valve manufacturer in Australia. A cryogenic pneumatic actuated globe valve is a type of valve that is designed to control the flow of cryogenic fluids, such as liquid nitrogen or liquefied natural gas (LNG), in low-temperature applications. It consists of a valve body with a globe-shaped chamber, a movable plug, and a pneumatic actuator. The valve body is typically made of materials that can withstand extreme temperatures, such as stainless steel or high-strength alloys. The globe-shaped chamber of the valve body contains the movable plug, which is designed to regulate the flow of cryogenic fluids by controlling the size of the opening through which the fluid passes.
The pneumatic actuator of the valve uses compressed air or other gases to move the plug, which controls the flow of the cryogenic fluid. The actuator is typically mounted on top of the valve body and is connected to the plug through a stem or shaft.
Cryogenic pneumatic actuated globe valves are widely used in cryogenic applications where precise control of the flow of cryogenic fluids is required. They are often used in combination with other components, such as pressure regulators and temperature sensors, to create complete cryogenic fluid handling systems.
- Valve body
- Pneumatic actuator
- Seat Ring
- Moveable Plug
- Precise control: Cryogenic pneumatic actuated globe valves allow for precise control of the flow of cryogenic fluids. The actuator can be adjusted to regulate the flow to very small increments, which is important for low-temperature applications where accuracy is crucial.
- Low maintenance: Cryogenic pneumatic actuated globe valves have few moving parts and require little maintenance, which reduces downtime and maintenance costs.
- High reliability: Cryogenic pneumatic actuated globe valves are designed to be highly reliable and operate effectively in harsh cryogenic environments.
- Safety: Cryogenic pneumatic actuated globe valves are designed with safety in mind and are built to withstand extreme temperatures and pressure differentials. They also have a fail-safe mechanism that ensures the valve closes in the event of a power failure or other emergency.
- Longevity: Cryogenic pneumatic actuated globe valves are built to last and can withstand frequent cycles of extreme temperatures, making them a good investment for cryogenic fluid handling applications.
- LNG Processing industry
- Chemical Processing industry
- Medical Research
- Cryogenic pneumatic actuated globe valves are used in cryogenic storage tanks to regulate the flow of cryogenic fluids, such as liquid nitrogen, oxygen, or argon, into and out of the tank. They help maintain the desired pressure and temperature inside the tank.
- Cryogenic pneumatic actuated globe valves are used in liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminals to control the flow of LNG in pipelines, storage tanks, and transportation vessels. They help ensure the safe and efficient handling of LNG.
- Cryogenic pneumatic actuated globe valves are used in the aerospace industry for the handling of cryogenic fluids in rocket propulsion systems, satellite cooling systems, and other applications. They help regulate the flow of cryogenic fluids to maintain the desired temperature and pressure.
- Cryogenic pneumatic actuated globe valves are used in cryogenic research for the handling of cryogenic fluids in scientific experiments. They help regulate the flow of cryogenic fluids to maintain the desired temperature and pressure for experiments in low-temperature physics and materials science.
- Body: SS304, SS316, F304, F316, SS304L, SS316L
- Bonnet: Stainless Steel
- Stem Disc: Stainless Steel
- Disc: Stainless Steel
- Disc Seal ring: PTFE
- Nominal Diameter: DN10 to DN100
- Nominal Pressure: PN1.6 to 6.4MPa
- Cylinder Source Pressure: PN0.3 to 0.6PMa
- Suitable Media: LO2,LN2,LAr,LNG,etc
- Suitable Temperature: -196℃ to +70℃
- Emergency Cut-off Temperature: +75±5℃