Angle Globe Valve Supplier in Australia
Australian Valve is the greatest Angle Globe valve Supplier in Australia. An angle globe valve, also known as an angle-type globe valve, is a specific variation of the traditional globe valve designed to address certain installation and space constraints. While it shares many features with standard globe valves, the angle globe valve has a unique body configuration that allows it to be installed at an angle to the pipeline, making it particularly useful in tight spaces and situations where flow direction changes are required. It has a straight-through, linear flow path, an angle globe valve has an angled or “L-shaped” body. This configuration allows the valve to be installed at a 90-degree angle to the pipeline, with the inlet and outlet ports at a right angle to each other. It consist of essential components such as a plug or disc, seat, stem, bonnet, and actuator. The plug or disc is used to control the flow of fluid, while the stem, when turned, raises or lowers the plug to open or close the valve. They are particularly useful in situations where a 90-degree change in flow direction is necessary, and the valve can be installed horizontally or vertically as needed.
- An angle globe valve’s inclined seat offers improved flow control and enables finer flow rate changes.
- Since angle globe valves are frequently built of corrosion-resistant materials such cast iron, brass, bronze, or stainless steel, they may be used in a variety of challenging and abrasive situations.
- Because these valves are offered in a variety of sizes and materials, they may be used for a variety of fluid handling applications, including those involving liquids, gases, and steam.
- Angle globe valves are designed to make it simple to repair or replace broken parts, reducing maintenance expenses and downtime.
- 5.Angle globe valves are perfect for use in systems with limited space due to their small shape.
1.Oil and gas Industry
2.Chemical processing Industry
4.Water treatment Plants
5.Pulp and Paper Industry
- regulating pipeline fluid flow
- Regulating system pressure 3. Isolating pipeline segments for maintenance or repair
- Beginning and ending the flow of fluid in a pipeline
- Straining the stream of liquids, gases, or steam
- Switching the direction of the flow in a pipe
- Body material: Cast Iron, Cast steel [A216 WCB, WCC, LCB, LCC, WC6, WC9), Ductile Iron, Stainless Steel [SS316, SS304, SS316L, SS904L, CF8, CF8M, F304, F316, F31L, F51, F3, F55, F91]
- Class: 150 – 2500; PN10 – PN 450
- Size: DN 10 – DN 1200
- Ends: Butt weld, Flanged, threaded, socket weld